South Denver Tai Chi Classes
Update May 20, 2020 - With the addition of state and local COVID-19 Safety Reopening Guidelines, some changes have been made to our program.
- All inside classes are suspended, so bad weather will cancel any outside class.
- All classes allow for extreme distancing.
- No public restrooms or water fountains are currently available.
- Please bring your own full water bottle.
- Masks and bandanas are not required to be worn, but must be accessible if needed.
- All classes are open to beginners, but you must meet privately with instructors first.
- Beginner classes and workshops are $95 per 4-week beginner series but require a private session first.
- Private sessions are $75. However, we want to be compassionate in this time of monetary concerns, so please discuss your situation with us in advance.
Tai Chi Classes in the south Denver area with the award-winning Tai Chi Project and DU, South Colorado Blvd. @ Hampden Ave. and Evans Ave. @ High St.
Tai Chi Project Classes
First Plymouth Congregational Church
3501 S Colorado Blvd, Cherry Hills Village, CO 80113
Outside classes: In the Labyrinth, west side of the Church
8:30 - 9:15 am All Skill levels
9:15 - 10:00 am All Skill levels
Beginners, please see Park Hill UMC schedule