May 20, 2020
LYLI CLINIC VISIT COVID-19 REOPENING SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others when possible. Do not bring anyone to your appointment with you, unless absolutely necessary.
- You MUST wear a mask to enter the building. We do have a limited supply of masks on hand, so text Joe when you arrive (720)380-4820 if we need to bring you a mask or let you know if we are not ready for you to come in. We are thoroughly sanitizing rooms between patients in compliance with CDC and DORA guidelines.
- Upon arrival, we will be taking temperatures with a contactless thermometer. Temperatures over 100.4 will not be permitted in the clinic.
- Upon arrival, wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds (or you may use hand sanitizer if allergic to soap.)
- Payments by cash or check can be placed in the box on the desk. Payment can also be made by Pay Pal or on taichidenver.com website
CLINIC TREATMENTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Call in advance to schedule appointments (303)744-7676.
- Reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your household has or has been around anyone that has been experiencing flu-like symptoms or a fever.
- You can arrange a Zoom telemedicine conference by calling the clinic at 303-744-7676
If you have ANY questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We put your health and safety first. Soon enough, all of this will feel like our new better normal. We look forward to seeing you all in your cool masks!
Stay safer! ~ Joe and Jacqui