First, you will learn the Yang-style 108 Tai Chi Ch’uan Form…
Learn all you can do to take control of your health, but let’s start with the physical applications of martial arts to healing. Our unique Tai Chi Project enhanced learning techniques are taught by Joe and Jacqui, leaders in the fields of modern exercise science, Workshops include Tai Chi, Qigong, and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). We use our expertise to assist you in your learning this complicated, beautiful Yang-style 108 Tai Chi Ch’uan Form to achieve your personalized health and healing program.
Then we can use Tutorial Formats to deepen learning?
Our unique evidence-based tutorials are designed to ensure success with an enjoyable, step-by-step, world-class learning experience. Students work at their own pace and meet weekly with their tutor to develop an individualized skills program. A tutorial is an ancient method of learning by doing and developing real knowledge, skills, and abilities.
The relatively small number of students (3-9) under each tutor allows for close and supportive personal attention. Tutorials are a simple, fast, and effective tool for developing your own personalized “exercise as medicine” program to prevent and manage the most common chronic health conditions.
Always come with a good question. You can learn health exercises from both Chinese and Western Medicine – self-help techniques to:
- alleviate chronic aches and pains
- reduce swelling
- release stress
- feel better about yourself
- improve your balance
- feel more energy
- sleep better
- manage nausea, dizziness
- feel better about life and your sphere of influence
- improve your body’s healing for any health issue until you can see a health care provider
Your side effects will be…
- Getting the benefits of an active lifestyle without the wear and tear of many exercises
- Improving your health with the ancient healing secrets of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Getting accurate, credible, information from masters degree health professionals
To Schedule Workshops
Call the clinic 303.744.7676 or Jacqui’s mobile 303.725.7482